AK INTERACTIVE: CONSTRUCTION FOAM 6MM - BLUE FOAM 195 x 295 MM (2 SHEETS)
|Availability:||out of stock|
DescriptionThis blue styrofoam can be used for creating various structural elements of a vignette or diorama, such as walls, building, ruins, cobblestone and other types of pavements, etc.
- Can be cut to required shape with the help of a cutter.
- Can be glued with PVA adhesive.
- You can carve the surface with the help of the AK9005 Tools Set to simulate bricks, stones, or wood. The surface can also be shaped using a stamping roller.
- The surface can be sanded.
- We recommend to prime the surface with an acrylic primer to enhance adhesion of the further coats of paint and weathering products.
- This material is cut with a hot wire. The surface can show dents and shape irregularities, which can be smoothed by sanding.